Need for ERP Software Solutions for NGOs and Non-Profit Organisations
With Over more than 30 lakhs non-profit organizations are present in the INDIA. These organisations comprise of charitable trusts, societies, and section 25 companies. Every organisation possesses an area of operational concerns. These are about ways of assembling resources and distributing them to everything that comes in between the process. With Nippon Data you can always stay connected to your business 24/7 and can access all the details from anywhere. On a day-to-day scenario, such organizations have to
• Multi location distribution of the resources and their remote monitoring with centralized database.
• Report all their expenditure heads to the donors stating utilization towards the concerned project of the funds contributed by them.
• The control and approval workflow on the payments against the project milestone based on the type of the donation / Grant received
• Remote location increases the complexity and timely information to the officers on those locations is a huge task. Manual reporting of the expenses and then allocation to the relevant project expenses is another area where lots of resources are consumed. Project Costing is another challenge with need to monitor the allocated vs actual expenses and allocation to the relevant accounting head without the accountant intervention
Benefits of Newton ERP Software Solution for Non-profits Organisation
Benefits of implementing an ERP software for non-profit organisations helps greatly in management of grants, funds, commitment, budget and financial planning. Listed below are few more advantages of non-profit ERP:
• Enhances organisation Productivity
• Create paperless approval processes and store scans of associated documents in a single archive.
• Manages back-end administrative processes through rule-based workflows
• Edge over competitors
• Identify and monitor project milestones in easy-to use dashboards geared for different roles and users: Management, Accountants, Department / Program Managers, Project Accounting and Field Office Staff. Dashboards are accessible over the web and your mobile device.
• Improves decision making with quick, real-time financial information
• Minimizes errors by automating processes
• In Built control on the budget vs. actual spending on the project wise expenses.